I (Erin) have had a bit of a change in jobs for the mean time. My job as a nanny ended in September, and I was on the lookout for something new. I was in shopping with my mom at REI where I used to work and asked a manager if they were hiring. They were very excited about the prospect of me returning, I filled out a little paperwork and now I start tomorrow morning! Woo Hoo! I am looking forward to going back, it will be fun to be in a job I knew so well.
Over all things are going very well for us, we are making the most of the time we do get to spend together. One player in all of this is Miss Maggie, she does great during the week but on Thursday night when I tell her "Daddy is coming home" she gets very excited! This Thursday I captured a bit of her excitment at having her daddy home! I will continue to keep posting changes in our great adventure!
Here are a couple of pictures of Anders and Kate, the kids I was a nanny for! They are so much fun and were the light of my day! I will miss them but I plan to visit them on occasion!
Kate is a little Diva!
A little Stud in his Uniform, his first week of Kindergarten!