Sorry for the lack of posts this summer, we have rarely (if at all) been home on any weekend to do posting! So as summer has crawled into fall I have the time to sit on my couch, candles burning, the warmth from the oven warming the house, and the smell of fresh baked cookies still lingering... Fall has arrived!
So I was going to post pictures but my computer has had problems with loading pictures... I hope this resolved so that I can share our summer fun!
We are finally home for a weekend and it is so nice. We have been out having lots of fun every weekend this summer! July at the lake to Labor day in the mountains it has been so fun, and nice to get away. So once the computer is working I will share those with you!
As for a house update we are still living in our trailer in Pullman, but we are hoping to go to the bank this week to start building the guest house where we will live until we build our main house. Please keep us in your prayers as we start this long process!
In fertility news we looked into some other potential treatments but the tests came back that because of other issues we are unable to do anything other the the IVF. So again please keep us in your prayers, a family is something we both long for but we are doing our best to be patient in Gods will and time.
So as a side motivation I am going to begin this week training for a Half Marathon in March of 2010, with the hopes of doing a full Marathon in July of 2010. Happy 30th birthday to me!
Well I wish you all Fall Blessings and I will try to get summer pics up as soon as possible!