Monday, December 17, 2007

Very Busy!

Ok so my appologies to all of you who have been checking our blog and there hasn't been anything new! Things have been very busy and considering its the holidays that just multiplies the amount of things to do! So I actually had to look through my pictures to find out what I have been up to!
So at the beginning of December I went with my friend Jennifer and her daughter Jayden, and a couple of Jaydens friends to Disney Princess Wishes on Ice! It was so much fun to watch the girls be amazed by the princesses, not to mention that I absolutely love the princesses too! Here are a couple pics from that night!
Me with my favorite Princesses dress. I love Belle!

All of us girls loving Princesses!!! Yup thats Cinderellas dress behind us!

These girls had so much fun, Jayden is in the middle! Cute Girls!


I was able to get together with a my friend Suzy and her daughter Kelcy. Suzy and I went to high school together so its always nice to get together and catch up!

I am part of a bible study group that meets every other Friday and this past Friday during our meeting we did a cookie exchange and I acutally had my camera when we did a group photo. Not everyone was able to make it but this is a good number of us!

Also just yesterday we celebrated Christmas with my parents and family. My mom, dad, and sister Ann will be heading to Minnesota to be with my dads family, in almost 25 years of marriage my parents have never gone to MN for the holidays. As much as I will miss them I know this will be a VERY special Christmas for my parents but especailly my dad. So we celebrated on Sunday and here are a few pics of the fun we had!

My mom and Taylor, hangin'out close to the food and goodies!

Jeff and Ann, aren't they cute!

Tina, Ethan and Christie having chit-chat on the couch.

Ethan is such a happy boy and so dang cute too!

Taylor wanted a silly picture taken, so here she is Queen of Silly!

Conner doing what babies do best, eating his new toys, "Mmm, if I can just get this thing all the way in my mouth...." "What do you think mister Dinasour, can you eat it too?"

And if you know me you know I love them babies, so her I am with the two boys in my life! Ethan and Conner, I love them! (I will love them even when they are big but babies are just so fun!!)

I most likely wont have much more to post before Christmas so we pray for safe travels as you all head to see family and friends, we also pray that you and your families have a blessed Christmas season.

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in clothes and lying in a manger."
Mathew 2:10-12