Friday, April 11, 2008

Mamoth Bone = Happy Maggie

Maggie and the Mamoth Bone
Maggie received a mamoth size dog bone for a Christmas present but we have been putting off giving it to her since it is looks so messy! But we gave in this week and decided that it was a now or never for the ginormous bone... So Monday night she got the bone and it has be amazing!!! I needed her to behave this week while I was in the shower and she kept jumping on our kitchen counters, sooo... out came the mamoth bone and she was such a GREAT dog! She was completely entertaied with the bone for a long time! Hurray!! So we have decided that she can have the bone for small amounts of time during the day (otherwise she doesn't eat her real food), and she is such a good dog when she is chewing on it! So I have a few picks of Maggie and the Mamoth Bone!

She had to wedge it up against the dishwasher so that she could have a go at it!

Maggie behaving so I can grab a shower!

And this is just maggie on Saturday after her haircut! She always looks so sweet when she is freshly cut!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!