Monday, August 11, 2008

Continued Update!

I am doing laundry once again and decided it might be nice if I took some time to finish the last ubdate that I started! I left off with pictures from the Fourth, and I had a couple more fun things I had pictures from that I wanted to share!
My business trip to Olympia that turned out to be a great visit with my family... unfortunately I didn't take any pictures with my family! I realized it about 300 miles too late! Woops! But I got a couple on Thursday night when I was out with some of the girls from my training!!!
Thursday Night Dinner, a night to relax with the new friends we had made at WIC Training!
Barbra, Molly, Erin, Lisa, and Joy

Rub-A-Dub-Dub 4 WIC Chicks in the Tub!!
Molly, Joy, Erin, and Lisa

An Evening view of the Washington State Capitol

Friday Joy needed to stop in Seattle before we headed back to Spokane, so I spent some time at Pike Place Market, I LOVE THE FLOWERS!!!


My nephew Conner turned one the day after I got back from seattle and it was so fun to see how he changed!


Wow is this for Me???? Does that I mean don't have to share with my sister now???

Hey guys, Where's the cake? You put me in the chair and then left me? Guys? Hey Guys? Where'd ya go?

This is what I mean by cake!

Go Go Speed Racer!


Handsome boy is 1 now!!!!

My 10 year class reunion was a blast! I was a little apprehensive about going at all since it has been 10 year since I last saw most of these people but in the end it was fun to catch up and visit and dream about where we will all be in another 10 years!

Erin, Cheryl and Tara at the Friday Night Party! It was crowded and tooo Hot! But fun to see friends! The Geib Family... Heath, Kelli, Sawyer and Piper! I love this family!!! (Kelli went to Shadle with us)
Jennifer and I, High School Friends and College Roomates!

The Girls from the Commons! Kelli, Suzy, Cheryl, Tara, and Erin
Scott and Stephanie Bontrager (They started dating our Senior year of HS), and their baby Riley, and Kara Belt

And then there is Taylor Jordans wedding, again not a lot of pictures but just enough to remember the day!

I cannot believe that I STARTED babysitting this beautiful girl 16 years ago! It was a wonderful night to Celebrate!

Ok and I thought I better tack on a couple of pictures of our current home! Yeah for trailers in Colfax! It isn't much to many but to us is means so much!


From one end to the other! Thats our dining/living room at the end... our kitchen to your right and the restroom to the left! Our bed is right next to where I am standing :)

The restroom pictures are so that you all know why I will appreciate my master batheroom and spare bathroom so much when all is said and done!
Our toilet!

Our Shower. The shower head comes to about my shoulder, but it comes off for ease of use ;)

The best part about where we live right now would be our wonderful neighbors BJ and Gloria, they are such a blessing to us!




I am looking forward to my next post, James and I took Maggie camping for the first time and found out we have a City Girl for a dog!! Stay tuned!