Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day/James' Birthday

Memorial Day weekend and James' Birthday fell on at the same weekend. We were just getting home from vacation so go anywhere was basically out of the question, we got stuff at home done. I had been putting off any planting until we got home so that they didn't have a chance to croak (yet). I did some weed pulling on Saturday, since no one had lived in the trailer for over a year it was WAY overgrown. So I made a little headway but there is plenty more to be done. If anyone has the urge to pull any weeds (nice big ones too) all you need to do is call!


The front flower bed, weedless (for the most part, the green is tulips)!


Sunday morning before he left for work, James built me an 8' x 3' raised bed for growing veggies!


Monday as soon as James got home from work he got to open his gifts and have cake (secretly fulfilling my desire for Chocolate Cake for breakfast), he got Legos and had it assembled before he went to bed for the morning!



James wanted dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting, wish granted!

Thats is what I have for now but more to come!
We were at the boat last weekend spending time with my dad for his birthday!