Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Vacation Pics


Vacation Pics!

Our Condo (Center Left-with blue windows), we stayed on the South side towards the back but it was still amazing!


Sign marking the end of the Lewis & Clark Trail



An awesome Pic that I didn't realize turned out so well until I got back home!
This is one of my favorites, we were down here picking up firewood!


Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, one of two we went to see!

Overlooking "Deadmans Cove"


Nice view of the lighthouse from the North Jetty



The last night we were there we had a sunset campfire on the beach...
That we put out as soon as it was almost gone so we could go jump in the hot tub before it closed!


On the way home we stopped (briefly) at Multnomah Falls, before we hurried on home to get Maggie before the kennel closed!

Well that is it for our vacation pictures, I took over 100 pictures while we were gone so you all got to see the highlights. If you feel so inclined to look at ALL of them let me know I am sure I can make it happen!